Reliable Technicians Serving Clients in and around Portland, Oregon
If you live in a rural area, you may not be close enough to a sewage plant to use its drain field services. You will instead need to utilize a well-maintained septic tank to safely process and dispose of wastewater.
At Scout Septic, Grease and Drain, we provide comprehensive drain field services in Clackamas County and the surrounding areas. Our fully certified technicians routinely assist clients with drain field installations, inspections, and repairs. We have provided these services for over 10 years and work hard to provide the best customer experience possible. Our professional and courteous team will work closely with you to ensure your needs are met, no matter the complexity or condition of your septic system.
If you need assistance with your drain field, do not hesitate to contact us online or call (503) 563-2061. Get a free estimate today!
“They also did a very thorough job and took the time to explain how things were going. I would highly recommend them!”Sam E.
“Matt and Billy came out to tackle the job at hand and not only were they kind and professional, they got the job done expediently without missing a beat. Even took the time to explain what was being done and answer all of my questions.Beth B.
I HIGHLY recomm”
When wastewater flows out of your septic tank, it will need to go somewhere. Your drain field catches, absorbs, and filters this water, making it an essential component of your septic system.
Each area and septic system will require a different type of drain field configuration. You will need a team of professionals to ensure you have the appropriate number of pipes for the type of soil in your area.
Bacteria in your septic system prevents liquids from being absorbed properly, which can trigger serious drain field issues. Clogging may develop and require professional intervention. A malfunctioning drain field can result in unpleasant smells, sewage backups, and even illness.
If you notice any of these warning signs, you should immediately reach out to our technicians. Our qualified team at Scout Septic, Grease and Drain can efficiently inspect your drain field, identify problems, and provide repair and maintenance solutions. We can also offer guidance that can help you avoid the need for expensive repairs going forward.
Do not take your drain field for granted! This important piece of the system helps keep your septic tank healthy. It can be helpful to understand how your drain field works and what it accomplishes.
Some of the most important functions of your drain field include:
- Facilitating a simple and affordable treatment. Drain fields do a lot with a little. They are relatively basic and require comparatively little maintenance relative to your septic tank.
- Distributing and filtering water underground. A configuration of perforated pipes delivers wastewater underground for easy filtration and absorption.
- Treating wastewater. Your drain field represents the final stage of wastewater treatment. After wastewater moves through your home septic system, it arrives at your drain field and is safely treated and eliminated.
Our Areas of Service
Whether you need a new drain field installed or need help with an existing system, our technicians have the knowledge and experience to assist you. We are responsive to emergency situations and are prepared to provide expedient support, no matter the scale or complexity of the problem.
Our drain field services in Clackamas County include:
- Installation. Your septic tank will need a carefully-configurated drain field to safely dispose of treated water. Without the appropriate drain field, your septic system will likely overload in a matter of months. After assessing your property, we can advise what you need and help you install the appropriate piping.
- Inspection. You should take proactive steps to ensure your drain field continues to function as designed. Drain fields should be inspected every few years, even if no problems are detected. If you do notice foul odors, unusual standing water, or plumbing issues, you should schedule an inspection as soon as possible. Our team can inspect your drain field system and quickly pinpoint problems.
- Repair. When a problem is identified, we will evaluate all potential solutions and offer a detailed report explaining the nature of the issue. This assessment will include how we recommend our technicians fix the problem and a transparent estimate of what the repair will cost.
In some cases, drain field and septic system problems will be interrelated. In addition to providing trusted drain field services in Clackamas County, we also offer a wide array of septic services, including assistance with installation, maintenance, and pumping.
Get the professional guidance you need when maintaining and repairing your drain field. Call (503) 563-2061 or contact us online to get a free quote!
1. Fully Stocked TrucksFull-service attention where we handle all documentation requirements with your specific municipality.
2. Competitive Pricing & TransparentWe are proud to offer straightforward help when you need it. No hidden fees and no hassle.
3. Professionalism, Expertise and CleanlinessOur technicians are cross-trained and able to jet lines service traps and oil with one truck in a single stop.