Dependable Technicians Serving Clients in and around Portland, Oregon
Septic systems treat wastewater and are essential components of rural homes. If your home does not have access to a centralized sewage system, you will need a septic tank to filter wastewater from your kitchen, laundry drains, and bathroom drains.
At Scout Septic, Grease and Drain, our technicians are fully certified and have over 10 years of experience. We offer a full suite of septic services in Clackamas County and the surrounding areas. Our team prioritizes professionalism, cleanliness, efficiency, and client satisfaction. Whether you need a septic system installed or your tank needs emergency maintenance, our company can provide responsive and reliable 24/7 support.
With over a million gallons pumped, we can provide the services your septic tank needs. Contact us online or call (503) 563-2061 to get a free estimate.
No matter your septic system needs, our skilled team is ready to assist you. After carefully evaluating your tank and/or drain field, we will provide an honest and transparent assessment of what work needs to be done and what it will cost. We offer competitive and accurate pricing and will work efficiently to keep your septic system in prime condition.
Your septic system is in good hands when you hire our technicians. Call (503) 563-2061 or contact us online to discuss your needs and get a free quote.
- Oregon City
- Lake Oswego
- West Linn
- Hood River
- Septic Tank Inspections. Your septic system must be regularly inspected if you wish to avoid potential issues from becoming serious problems. Standard tanks should be inspected by qualified technicians every three to five years, while larger tanks should be inspected every one to three years. You may need to schedule an inspection sooner if you notice one or more issues, such as drainage issues or foul odors. Furthermore, if you are purchasing or selling a home, your loan servicer will likely require a professional inspection of the septic system before the transaction can close. This inspection must be performed and recorded correctly. Our team uses state-of-the-art technology to conduct precise inspections, and we can ensure all necessary paperwork is completed.
- Drain Field Services. Your drain field is responsible for “catching” and safely disposing of wastewater processed by your septic tank. A properly implemented drain field will distribute the waste underground and filter it into the soil. Our team at Scout Septic, Grease and Drain installs, inspects, and repairs these critical systems. We can configure a drain field that appropriately accommodates your septic system and property layout. Your drain field may need immediate attention if you notice sewage backups, standing water, or unpleasant smells. We can conduct expedient repairs and ensure your drain field stays in good working order.
- Septic Tank Pumping. Regular pumping is an important part of maintaining a healthy septic system. Your tank will need to be pumped every few years, even if no noticeable problems arise. Residue from waste, grease, and soap can build up within your tank, and, left unaddressed, this scum can harden and jeopardize your system’s functionality.
- You should request an emergency pumping if you believe your tank may overflow or if you notice other serious warning signs, such as plumbing backups or strange noises emitting from your system. Our pumping services can accommodate your schedule, and we are available to service your tank in the early mornings or late evenings.
- Septic Tank Installations. If you live in a rural area and your home does not have access to a centralized sewage system, you will likely need a septic tank to manage your wastewater. Whether you are purchasing a home or completing a new build, we can analyze the property and advise what type of septic system you will need. The cost of a new septic system will depend on the tank’s construction materials, its placement, its size and complexity, and the ground it will be placed on. We take everything into account and only use dependable materials from reliable manufacturers.
- Septic System Care and Maintenance. The average home produces tens of thousands of gallons of wastewater each year, all of which must be safely filtered and processed. If your septic system is not sufficiently maintained, it may cease to function properly and can quickly become a serious health hazard. We can help you establish the appropriate maintenance routine for your system and remind you when it is time to schedule an inspection or pumping. Our team is well-versed in how to protect the longevity of your tank and can take steps to resolve clogs, scum and sludge buildups, and other problems that can lead to system failure.
“They also did a very thorough job and took the time to explain how things were going. I would highly recommend them!”Sam E.
“Matt and Billy came out to tackle the job at hand and not only were they kind and professional, they got the job done expediently without missing a beat. Even took the time to explain what was being done and answer all of my questions.Beth B.
I HIGHLY recomm”
1. Fully Stocked TrucksFull-service attention where we handle all documentation requirements with your specific municipality.
2. Competitive Pricing & TransparentWe are proud to offer straightforward help when you need it. No hidden fees and no hassle.
3. Professionalism, Expertise and CleanlinessOur technicians are cross-trained and able to jet lines service traps and oil with one truck in a single stop.