Experienced Technicians Serving Clients in and around Portland, Oregon
When was the last time you cleaned your grease trap? If it has been a few years or more, it is probably time to schedule a professional cleaning.
Our fully certified technicians offer full-service grease trap cleaning services to commercial kitchens throughout Clackamas County. At Scout Septic, Grease and Drain, we value professionalism, efficiency, and transparency. We are prepared to expediently handle both routine maintenance and plumbing emergencies. Our team also endeavors to provide an exceptional customer experience and has been proudly serving the businesses of Portland and the surrounding areas for over 10 years.
Our highly qualified professionals are ready to give your grease trap the meticulous attention it needs. Request a free estimate by contacting us online or calling by (503) 563-2061.
Grease traps are designed to stop solids and grease residue from entering sewage systems. They are often used in high-volume cooking environments, including restaurants and bars, but they are also sometimes installed in residential homes.
If you operate a kitchen as part of your business, state and local law require you to install and maintain grease traps that meet certain regulatory requirements. This includes maintaining certain standards of cleanliness and functionality. Consequently, you will need to have your grease traps inspected and cleaned on a regular basis.
Your home may not need a grease trap. Many residential kitchens do not generate enough food-based residue to warrant one. However, if you do have a grease trap installed in your home, you must routinely clean it to avoid issues from developing.
Grease traps will ideally be near the kitchen and easy to access. If you are not sure where your grease trap is located, our skilled team can help find it.
- Oregon City
- Lake Oswego
- West Linn
- Hood River
The law requires businesses to properly maintain their grease traps. Failing to do so can result in fines and other punitive consequences.
Other serious problems may develop if you do not frequently clean your grease traps, including:
- Unpleasant odors. When a grease trap is not maintained, more food waste will cling to its surfaces. The longer it sits, the smellier it gets – and a repulsive, rotting odor is often the result.
- Damage to your system. Deteriorating food waste tends to produce sulfuric acid. Left unaddressed, this volatile chemical can damage your tank and threaten its functionality.
- Increased difficulty of waste removal. Residue tends to harden and stick to surfaces when it sits too long. The longer you wait to clean your tank, the tougher it can be to remove waste.
- Sewer line backups. Buildups of food waste can ultimately clog local sewer lines and create serious health hazards for your staff, patrons, and neighbors.
Our grease trap cleaning services in Clackamas County can help you avoid all of these outcomes. After evaluating your grease trap system, we can recommend a regular maintenance schedule and send reminders when it is time for an inspection.
Put your kitchen in good hands. Call (503) 563-2061 or contact us online to discuss your needs and get a free quote.
Full-Service Grease Trap Cleaning, Pumping, and Processing in Oregon
Our technicians know how to handle all types and sizes of grease traps. When you hire our team at Scout Septic, Grease and Drain, we will conduct an exhaustive inspection of your lines and grease interception system. We are prepared to utilize our state-of-the-art equipment to thoroughly scrape and clean interior walls, drainage lines, and baffles. Our professionals can also address and remove grease buildups and accumulations.
Our top priority is keeping your kitchen clean and safe. We are familiar with all local, state, and county regulations and can ensure your grease trap system is compliant. After completing our work, we can also handle all necessary paperwork on your behalf.
You can rest easy knowing our company is committed to environmental friendliness. We do not merely remove waste from your grease trap: Our team leverages our cutting-edge waste treatment equipment to process and dispose of grease in accordance with the highest environmental standards.
Let us manage your grease traps and cooking oil recycling so you can focus on your business. You can rely on our grease trap cleaning services to meet and exceed your needs in Clackamas County. We also offer septic tank inspection, pumping, and maintenance services to commercial businesses.
“They also did a very thorough job and took the time to explain how things were going. I would highly recommend them!”Sam E.
“Matt and Billy came out to tackle the job at hand and not only were they kind and professional, they got the job done expediently without missing a beat. Even took the time to explain what was being done and answer all of my questions.Beth B.
I HIGHLY recomm”
1. Fully Stocked TrucksFull-service attention where we handle all documentation requirements with your specific municipality.
2. Competitive Pricing & TransparentWe are proud to offer straightforward help when you need it. No hidden fees and no hassle.
3. Professionalism, Expertise and CleanlinessOur technicians are cross-trained and able to jet lines service traps, oil, and septage with one truck in a single stop.