Trusted Technicians Serving Clients in and around Portland, Oregon
If you are experiencing constant plumbing backups or noticing unpleasant smells, it may be time to get your underground pipes checked out. You will need a capable plumber to evaluate the interiors of your pipes with minimal disruption.
At Scout Septic, Grease and Drain, we have been assisting clients with complex plumbing and drainage issues for over 10 years. Our fully certified technicians provide reliable hydro jetting services in Clackamas County and the surrounding areas. We pride ourselves on our professionalism, cleanliness, efficiency, and transparency. Our team of qualified professionals can offer the competitively priced drain cleaning solutions you need to restore your pipe system’s functionality, no matter the nature or extent of the issue.
If you are concerned about the condition of your underground pipes, do not hesitate to call (503) 563-2061 or contact us online to discuss your situation with us. Get a free estimate today!
It tends to be difficult to see what is going on inside a pipe without professional equipment. Pipe systems may appear perfectly normal and functional to the naked eye when they are in fact suffering from severe clogs. Underground pipes can be even more difficult to assess without qualified assistance.
Grease, solid waste, and other types of scum can accumulate on pipe interiors and harden over time. This debris tends to cause clogs when pipes are not regularly cleaned. Clogs can trigger a wide range of consequences that range from unpleasant to dangerous.
Hydro jetting is a process that works to thoroughly clean the interiors of a pipe system. High-pressure water is pumped into pipes, removing residue, resolving clogs, and protecting the long-term health of your plumbing.
Benefits of Hydro Jetting
If you are experiencing drainage issues or backups in your sink or tub, you may be wondering if you can just handle the problem yourself. Hydro jetting is more powerful than home remedies like “snaking a drain,” as the intensity of the pumping completely flushes out the debris choking a piping system and prevents more serious, long-term issues.
Advantages to hydro jetting include:
- Enhanced flexibility. Hydro jetting allows pressurized water to maneuver through hard-to-reach spaces, including inaccessible and underground pipes. The process allows you to address potential issues without digging trenches, opening up walls, or messing with fragile systems.
- Tackles tough-to-remove obstructions. Hydro jetting is a tried-and-true solution that works to eliminate even the most stubborn clogs. Clearing backups will alleviate problems and improve performance.
- Completely clears pipe interiors. The process does not exclusively break up clogs: It also cleans pipe interiors down to the bare metal. Hydro jetting can consequently serve as an excellent maintenance option, as it can help address minor residue accumulations before they develop into major issues.
Keep in mind you should not attempt hydro jetting on your own. You will need licensed professionals to safely conduct the procedure.
- Oregon City
- Lake Oswego
- West Linn
- Hood River
Because hydro jetting can assist with regular maintenance, it is generally a good idea to have your pipe interiors and sewer lines serviced every few years. However, it may become necessary to schedule emergency hydro jetting if critical problems develop.
You should immediately request our hydro jetting services in Clackamas County if you notice:
- Slowed water. Is your water not coming out of your pipes at its typical pressure? A clog may be interrupting your pipe system’s regular flow.
- Standing water. Unexplained puddles may suggest a serious clog somewhere in your piping system.
- Foul smells. Accumulating residue can generate unpleasant odors when it sits for too long. If you notice a recurring offensive smell but cannot locate the source, your pipes may be the culprit.
- Frequent backups. If you are experiencing drainage issues and are regularly left with stagnant water pooling in your tub or sink, your pipes probably need to be inspected and cleaned.
Our highly trained technicians will first use state-of-the-art camera technology to inspect the interiors of your pipes and identify the issue(s). We will also look out for conditions that may make the hydro jetting process impractical.
After completing our assessment, our team at Scout Septic, Grease and Drain will give you a detailed report that explains the problems we found and an accurate estimate of what it will cost to fix them. We will also walk you through how hydro jetting works so that you have a full understanding of what we will be doing and why.
Our hydro jetting services in Clackamas County do not typically require the digging of trenches. Our technicians will instead use your property’s plumbing system cleanout to access your sewage lines and pipe interiors. Our goal is to minimize disruption and complete our task as quickly, safely, and thoroughly as possible.
Contact us online or call (503) 563-2061 to learn more about hydro jetting and how it can benefit your plumbing system.
“They also did a very thorough job and took the time to explain how things were going. I would highly recommend them!”Sam E.
“Matt and Billy came out to tackle the job at hand and not only were they kind and professional, they got the job done expediently without missing a beat. Even took the time to explain what was being done and answer all of my questions.Beth B.
I HIGHLY recomm”
1. Fully Stocked TrucksFull-service attention where we handle all documentation requirements with your specific municipality.
2. Competitive Pricing & TransparentWe are proud to offer straightforward help when you need it. No hidden fees and no hassle.
3. Professionalism, Expertise and CleanlinessOur technicians are cross-trained and able to jet lines service traps, oil, and septage with one truck in a single stop.