About Scout Septic
We converted a 1980 Diesel Scout to run on used cooking oil as a hobby to support our skiing habit and make the 70-mile commute from Portland to Mt Hood. We soon started sourcing oil for Biodiesel and using our trucks to clean grease traps. Now we are pumped to service more customers and keep Portland’s waterways clean and pristine. Call us today for a quick quote and grow with us in a sustainable way.
Owner Matthew Harrison started this company as a hobby to support his ski habit. The whole time he was asking himself how he could turn his passion into his livelihood. Eventually, the stars aligned and he was able to make it happen.
Matthew grew up in East Portland and enlisted in the Army Reserves on January 13th, 2003. After initial entry training, he studied Marketing and Advertising Management at Portland State University. In 2007 Matthew completed his degree and Officer Candidate School accepting a commission as a 2nd Lieutenant.
In 2009 Matt deployed with the 41st Brigade Combat Team to lead a convoy security element in Baghdad Iraq. Returning from Iraq in the Spring of 2010 Matt used his savings from deployment to bootstrap his hobby/business.
Your Veteran Owned & Operated One-Stop Septic System Service Company In Portland And The Surrounding Areas
Whether you require an entirely new septic, grease, or drain system, preventative maintenance, or an emergency repair, our experienced team at Scout Septic, Grease, and Drain provides the fastest, most dependable septic & grease & drain services for your home or business needs. We understand the importance of well-functioning septic systems, grease interceptors, and free-flowing pipes. We will give your wastewater system the careful and thorough attention it needs!
We are a full-service pumping company, and our certified technicians offer a complete suite of septic, grease, and drain services to residential and commercial properties throughout Clackamas / Multnomah Counties. When you call our local-veteran-family-owned and -operated company, we swiftly dispatch cross-trained technicians with state-of-the-art equipment. We pride ourselves on our responsiveness, professionalism, cleanliness, and results. No matter the nature or extent of your septic or drainage issue, we can offer sound advice, full service, and remarkable results.
We are available 24/7 to take your call. Contact us online or call (503) 563-2061 to discuss your needs and get a free quote
A Reliable & Reputable Team
With over a decade of experience, there is no septic, grease, or drain issue that we cannot handle. From routine pumping & repair to real estate inspections, installs & replacements, we do it all.
Our septic, grease & drain services in Clackamas County and the greater Portland Metro Area include comprehensive assistance with the following:
- Septic Tank Installations and Replacements. Need a new septic system installed? Proper configuration and installation can prevent costly issues down the line. We are prepared to install concrete, fiberglass, and plastic tanks efficiently. If your tank is at the end of its lifecycle, we can arrange a replacement.
- Septic Inspections. Not sure if your tank needs to be pumped or repaired? If you suspect something may be wrong with your system or you are buying a new home, we are happy to verify your tank is in good shape. Our team will thoroughly evaluate your system, identify defects, and offer easy-to-understand explanations of potential solutions for your septic or grease system.
- Septic Tank Pumping. With proper care, most septic tanks only need pumping every three to five years. Our high-powered vacuum trucks quickly remove all the solids and grease from your septic tank. We also do an eight-point inspection to ensure your system is safe and functional
- Septic System Care and Maintenance. Catching minor problems before they become significant is critical to keeping your septic system healthy. We provide timely repairs and establish a regular preventative maintenance schedule that gives you and your family peace of mind and saves you from expensive septic repairs/replacements
- Drain Field Services. Potential issues with your septic system are not limited to your tank. Our team knows how to spot drain field issues and can offer reliable solutions, including replacements.
- Grease Interceptor Cleaning. We have been preferred pumpers since 2012 in the Portland metro. Keeping grease interceptors clean routinely goes a long way to eliminating noxious odors and plumbing backups.
- Cooking Oil Recycling. Rest easy knowing that your used cooking oil converts to carbon-neutral biodiesel. Get your used cooking oil recycled, grease interceptor serviced, and or drains cleaned with one truck in a single visit
Drain Cleaning and Hydro Jetting. Keep your home & business flowing as they should. We have the latest and most excellent tools to clear any clog and fix any drain issue. We love saving the day by clearing drains.
We Want You To Know...
We're Comitted To Your Happiness
Super Awesome benefits for you to enjoy...
At The End Of Day
Here's What You Can Count On
Ready To Restore your tanks?