Your Veteran Owned & Operated One-Stop Septic System Service Company in Portland and the Surrounding Areas
Whether you require an entirely new septic system or an emergency repair, our experienced team at Scout Septic, Grease and Drain can provide the fast, dependable services your home or business needs. We understand the importance of a well-functioning septic system and can give your tank the careful and thorough attention it deserves!
We are a full-service pumping company, and our certified technicians offer a complete suite of septic and drain services to residential and commercial properties throughout Clackamas County. When you call our family-owned and -operated company, we swiftly dispatch cross-trained technicians armed with state-of-the-art equipment. We pride ourselves on our responsiveness, professionalism, cleanliness, and results. No matter the nature or extent of your septic or drainage issue, we are confident we can offer sound advice, powerful solutions, and transparent pricing.
We are available 24/7 to take your call. Contact us online or call (503) 563-2061 to discuss your needs and get a free quote.
With years of experience, there is no septic or drainage issue we cannot handle. From routine pumping to repair and replacements, we do it all.
Our septic and drain services in Clackamas County include comprehensive assistance with:
- Septic Tank Installations and Replacements. Need a new septic system installed? Proper configuration and installation can prevent costly issues down the line. We are prepared to efficiently install concrete, fiberglass, and conventional plastic tanks. If your tank is at the end of its lifecycle, we can also arrange a replacement.
- Septic Inspections. Not sure if your tank needs to be pumped or repaired? If you suspect something may be wrong with your system or you are buying a new home, we are happy to verify your tank is in good shape. Our team will provide a full evaluation of your system, identify defects, and offer easy-to-understand explanations of potential solutions.
- Septic Tank Pumping. With proper care, most septic tanks will only need pumping every three to five years. Utilizing the vacuum capabilities of our pump trucks, we can quickly remove the waste from your pipes and tank.
- Septic System Care and Maintenance. Catching small problems before they become major issues is key to keeping your septic system healthy. We can conduct timely repairs and establish a regular preventative maintenance schedule.
- Drain Field Services. Potential issues with your septic system are not limited to your tank. Our team knows how to spot drain field issues and can offer reliable solutions, including replacements.
- Grease Trap Cleaning. Our company can help ensure your grease traps are spotlessly clean and compliant with all applicable regulations. We can also set up an ongoing maintenance schedule tailored to your usage level.
- Cooking Oil Recycling. We care about our environment and community, which is why we can regularly collect and safely recycle your used cooking oil.
- Drain Cleaning and Hydro Jetting. Our sophisticated equipment allows us to facilitate no-dig, no-damage clog removal, no matter the depth of the pipe or the severity of the blockage.
“They also did a very thorough job and took the time to explain how things were going. I would highly recommend them!”Sam E.
“Matt and Billy came out to tackle the job at hand and not only were they kind and professional, they got the job done expediently without missing a beat. Even took the time to explain what was being done and answer all of my questions.Beth B.
I HIGHLY recomm”
Our team understands the value of respect, and your satisfaction is our top priority. Our technicians are ready to go the extra mile to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
We recognize how crucial proper waste removal is for your home or business, and our team knows how hectic life can be. That is why our company schedules around your availability and utilizes the full extent of our resources to ensure the job is done right the first time.
At Scout Septic, Grease and Drain, we strive for excellence and always seek to exceed your expectations. We strongly believe in offering fair, cost-effective pricing without ever compromising on quality. Our septic and drain services in Clackamas County are designed to provide your plumbing systems with the best possible care.
With over a million gallons pumped, your septic or drainage system is in good hands. Get your free estimate by calling (503) 563-2061 or contacting us online.
- Fully Stocked Trucks Full-service attention where we handle all documentation requirements with your specific municipality.
- Competitive Pricing & Transparent We are proud to offer straightforward help when you need it. No hidden fees and no hassle.
- Professionalism, Expertise and Cleanliness Our technicians are cross-trained and able to jet lines service traps, oil, and septage with one truck in a single stop.